Important: This document was created as a template for informational purposes only. By using it, you agree to this section and understand that Webnode is not responsible for any actions that are caused by the website or the causes caused by the content of the website. We strongly recommend that you seek legal support and adapt this document to what is relevant to your business.
1. A personal data controller, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), is [... ..], organization number [....], Located in [....] (Hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact information of the inspector is: e-mail: [......], tel: [.........];
3. Personal information is any information related to an identifiable or natural person.
The source of personal information
1. The examiner processes personal information received against the Customer's approval and collected from the contract to complete the purchase and the electronic order created in the online store [...].
2. The verifier only processes identifiable information and contact information to the Customer necessary to fulfill the contract of purchase;
3. The verifier processes personal information for shipping and for keeping accounts and for having communication between the parties to the contract for a period of time approved by law.
The reason for processing personal information
The reviewer processes the Customer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. Website Registration [...] In accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the Regulation;
2. To be able to fulfill the electronic order created by the Customer (name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the inspector;
4. Personal information is required to fulfill the contract of purchase. The contract cannot be concluded without personal information.
The time period for storing personal information
1. The verifier stores personal information for a period of time necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Inspector and the Customer and for a 3-year period resulting from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. The inspector must delete all personal information at the end of the personal information storage period.
Recipients and processors of personal information
Third parties who process the Customer's personal information are subcontractors to the Inspector. The services provided by these subcontractors are necessary in order to fulfill the contract of purchase and to process the electronic order between the Inspector and the Customer.
The controller's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (online store system);
Google Analytics (Website Statistics);
In accordance with the regulations, the customer is entitled to:
1. The right to access their personal information;
2. The right to edit their personal information;
3. The right to delete its personal information;
4. The right to refuse the processing of their personal information;
5. The right to move their information;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of his or her personal information in writing or by e-mail to: [....];
7. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if there is suspicion that there has been a breach of the Regulation.
The security of your personal information
1. The verifier declares to take all technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the personal information;
2. The inspector has taken technical precautions to secure the data storage, in particular to ensure access to the computer with a password, by using an anti-virus program and making regular checks on the relevant computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website, The Customer confirms to be informed of all the terms of the protection of personal information and approves them in full;
2. The customer approves these rules by ticking the box in the order form;
3. The inspector may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on his / her website.
These rules take effect on 2019